Friday 29 February 2008

Spring sets in and Cumulus appear (photos)

The weather is getting warmer and it seems, that high temperatures will continue next week, too. The temperatures might be high as +25oC in some areas!
The warm atmosphere has made Cumulus able to grow up to Cumulus congestus. You'll see some pictures of Cumulus clouds I took on Thursday. We went a school trip to the ski centre Elatochori, where the snow was melting, however it was enough for skiing.
We were transfered by cable cars up to 1500-1700m, where the temperature was around +5-6oC... I took there my first pictures of Cumulus clouds being developed over mountains.




Cumulus congestus were growing during the afternoon.
                                   
 


Light and clouds were playing together =P!


While leaving, I took those picture from the bus. The sun-rays were getting even more spectacular!






101_9289

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello I'd love to thank you for such a great made forum!
thought this would be a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Edwyn Sammy
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/hanukkah-party-supplies.html]hanukkah Party Supplies[/url].