Thursday 11 September 2008

"Weather & Clouds" changes location!

It's many days ago since the last time I updated the blog, but big changes have happened lately.
I finished school this year in Greece, but ufortunately I didn't pass in Thessaloniki's university at Physics. This was my only choice in order to study meteorology later, so I had to give exams one more time if I wanted to be a student of Aristotelio Panepistimio.
But, that would be exhausting and greek university isn't known to be that good, either. So, after having heard some friends' opinions and advice I decides that it would be best to study meteorology in Norway.
So, I am writing from Norway now, where I have been since the end of August. I decided to wait studying meteorology next year and learn the norwegian language even better instead. So even though I speak norwegian quite well, I have started school now watching norwegian lessons and I will ask for participating in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (Realfag).
I live with my grandparents for now in Arendal, South Norway, but next month the my mother and sister are coming to Norway, too, so it won't be only me moving to this country...
Next years seem to be interesting and Norway is a country known for severe weather and for being visited by Low pressures from Atlantic. However... thunderstorms, like those in Greece, are something I will miss...
So from now on... Weather photos and descriptions from Arendal, South Norway!

No comments: